Active support for exhibitors in visitors and stand management.
With Clappit Expo Exhibitor you can create one or more helper users to support the exhibitor in managing the stand.
- Exhibitor support.
- Management of visitor registration process.
- Release and revocation of passes.
- Ideal to try to contain queues at the stand.
Another interesting function offered by the Clappit Expo Exhibitor web app is the creation of one or more helper users.
These users are created to support the exhibitors during the fair, and help them in the correct management of the stand.
Registering a helper is very simple: just complete the form with all the necessary data and the recipient of the user will then receive the credentials to log in via e-mail.
The helping user can:
- Equipped with access control kits, they can register visitors at the stand. Having more staff available for visitor registration is ideal for trying to limit queues and make the transition to the stand more fluid.
- Create and withdraw personal passes and car passes.