Clappit's Full Ticketing includes an access control system certified by SIAE and the Revenue Agency, able to validate any type of ticket, paper or digital, in a short time.
As every event organizer knows, the moment of access control is crucial for the success of an event and is one of the most delicate parts for the participants.
With Clappit access control, each operator is able to control from 500 to 800 entrance tickets per hour, avoiding the formation of long queues.
Clappit offers event organizers three access control methods.
- Clappit Access Control: the mobile app for Android devices.
Professional and free, it allows you to scan QR codes conveniently with your smartphone's camera. With the help of a Bluetooth reader, it also allows also barcodes lecture.
- Web Access Control: the ideal solution for checking entrance tickets from a desktop or laptop station. Perfect for theaters or cinemas. Allows you to check tickets with a barcode reader.
- Turnstiles: ideal for large events and venues. Clappit is certified to integrate the access control system with Ivrea Sistemi turnstiles, already used in different Italian locations.
Clappit access control system allows:
- To manage entry gates to be associated with tickets to sort the public, ideal for large-scale events.
- To display a report with a graph in real time to monitor the flow of spectators with details of tickets validated hour by hour, the number of participants still expected and the number of tickets checked per station.
We remind you that access control is mandatory in Italy, in case of online ticket sales with print-at-home tickets.
Access control is enabled for registered organizers who have already published an event on our Clappit portal.
Access control is included in the basic package of ticketing services for paid events and events subject to Italian SIAE regulation. Of course, access control is also available for free events, in order to better manage the flow of participants and increase the quality, safety, and success of the show.