The entertainment law, introduced in Italy in 2000, imposes on the organizers of entertainment events the use of an automated ticketing system for the sale of entrance tickets, and compliance with a series of fiscal obligations.
Clappit is based on the Belive automated ticketing system, approved by the Revenue Agency on November 16th, 2011, with provision 2011/165257 and suitable for the issue of access rights under SIAE for entertainment and entertainment activities. It is a totally Italian project, created and developed to speed up the entry into the market and the activities of small, medium and large event organizers. Especially for those involved in events subject to SIAE regulations, and want to take advantage of all the advantages of online ticket sales.
Clappit offers the organizers active support before, after and during the event, for a correct configuration of the system of the automated ticketing system, in compliance with current legislation. The Full Ticketing service includes the support in the management of the legislation to allow the organizers, especially those with less experience, to work with serenity protected from sanctions.
- Clappit allows you to print, at any time, the Italian SIAE C1 and C2 models always updated in real time.
- It also automatically transmits the mandatory daily and monthly financial summaries to the competent authorities.
Clappit is integrated with the Stripe gateway, which allows you to manage secure payment by credit card. In addition, to ensure greater security of transactions and personal data, it uses an SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate, a cryptographic protocol that allows secure communication from source to end-to-end on TCP / IP networks (such as
The Clappit team provides advice to the organizer before, during and after the event for the following aspects.
- Definition of the type of event and configuration of the settings.
- The configuration of fixed-shift and free-shift subscriptions, if any.
- Set up of the price list of tickets, packages, products, services, and possible discounts.
- Design, customization, and configuration of maps with numbered sectors and places.
- Management of the venue scheme, sectors, gates, price sectors, and tariffs.
- The possibility of opening and closing scheduled sales.
- Pre-stamped tickets and management of cancellations.
- Automatic event cloning.
- System support and training in the use of the platform and its functionalities.
Contact us to manage your next event in peace with a secure and complete ticket office.