Clappit allows the event organizer to also automate the emission of passes or badges for crews, authorized personnel, or guests.
An activity that often still involves laborious manual management to obtain a modest result.
With Clappit you can make passes for different types of events: shows, sports events, concerts, corporate events, fairs, conventions, meetings and much more.
With the Clappit pass creation system, the organizer can customize staff passes in a variety of ways.
- You can enrich the pass with the creativity of the event or your logo, front, and back. To make your brand the absolute protagonist.
- You can massively import and automatically insert the data that must be present on the pass.
- Passes can be sent directly from our web app, via e-mail.
- An identification photo can be inserted on the pass: you can import it from a computer or acquire it via webcam directly on the event site.
- The badges can be coded with barcodes, QR codes or RFID tags, for reading with special readers capable of detecting presence. For this reason, the access control system by Clappit can be integrated also for reading the passes.
- With the Clappit pass management system, it is possible to modify the permissions for the areas of the event. You can allow or deny access to certain areas of the venue to different groups of people. One person may be allowed to access to the car park, the restaurant, and the meeting room, for example, but not to other areas.
- The badge is printed on A4 paper to be folded in two, laminated and hung around the neck. Do not you have the material to do it? Do not worry, Clappit can also supply pass holders and lanyards, or other practical solutions.