Clappit allows you to choose the preferred ticket delivery method, also valid for services and products bought online along with the ticket.
You can choose which tickets to sell depending on the event and the type of venue hosting the event.
It is possible to activate one or more delivery options: paper tickets, print-at-home, digital, or dematerialized.
Print-at-home tickets are the tickets bought online, that the customer receives in PDF format via e-mail.
It must be printed and presented at access control on the day of the event.
- The print-at-home tickets can be used also as a receipt for collateral products and services purchased online.
- This type of ticket presents spaces available to insert advertisements, sponsors, or detailed information about the event/location.
- In Italy, for events subject to SIAE regulations, certified access control is required for this type of ticket, such as that provided by Clappit.
- The customer skips the queues at the ticket office, presenting himself directly to the access control.
Digital tickets are one of the most modern types of tickets.
For events subject to Italian SIAE regulations, certified access control is mandatory.
The dematerialized ticket can be used on different supports.
- A mobile app (like Pass Wallet or Wallet).
- A credit card, or loyalty card with a barcode to match the digital title.
- Supports equipped with RFID technology, Radio Frequency Identification, such as cards or bracelets.
Paper tickets with pick up at the venue
The paper ticket is the traditional ticket printed with a thermal printer.
- Equipped with an anti-counterfeiting hologram, the ticket can be enriched with the event logo, in monochromatic black.
- The collection process is simplified for the organizer, you will receive the envelopes with the tickets divided by order numbers or names.
Contact Clappit for more information on the types of tickets you can sell with the automated ticketing system.