Don't miss the Festivaletteratura in Mantova, from 9th to 13th September 2020, and discover all the events available.
Since 1997, Festivaletteratura has been one of the most important Italian cultural events of the year, five days of meetings with authors, readings, guided tours, shows, with artists from all over the world, who meet in Mantua to live in an unforgettable party atmosphere.
The Festival is attended by internationally renowned narrators and poets, the most interesting voices of emerging literature, and also essayists, musicians, artists, scientists, according to a broad and curious meaning of literature, which does not deny the knowledge of territories and languages far from the traditional canons. Particular attention is paid to children and adolescents: numerous meetings, shows and workshops are designed only for children or for adults and children together.
Discover the Festivaletteratura calendar and buy tickets online or book for free.
Tickets will also be available at the LOGGIA DEL GRANO of the CHAMBER OF COMMERCE in Via Spagnoli, where some support stations will be activated for the purchase of tickets:
from Tuesday 1 September to Tuesday 8 September 9-13 and 15-19, from Wednesday 9 to Saturday 12 September 9-19 non-stop, Sunday 13 September 9-13.
In order to ensure that viewers can hear the authors live, precautionary measures have been taken:
- Temperature. At the entrance of each event, the temperature will be detected, if above 37.5 °, access will not be allowed.
- Mask. You will be able to enter the place of the event only if equipped with a mask. Once you have reached your seat, you can take it off.
- Hand cleaning. Hand sanitizers will be made available on each site.
- Seats. The sessions will guarantee the interpersonal distance of at least one meter, and cannot be moved for any reason. It will be possible to occupy only the numbered seats indicated on the ticket.
- Sanitation of the chairs. Between one event and another, chairs will be sanitized.
Tickets will not be offered for sale at the venues of the events.